- Dominovas Energy Corporation (OTCQB: DNRG) announced this morning that it is in formal negotiations with local partners in India and Indonesia to secure power generation projects in these countries. Last year, Dominovas Energy conducted and completed a market analysis in …Read More »
- Dominovas Energy Corporation ( OTCQB : DNRG ) announces today it has concluded a business trip to Madagascar, Africa, which by invitation specifically and purposefully coincided with the Francophonie Summit 2016 event that was held last week in the island …Read More »
- Dominovas Energy Corporation (OTCQB: DNRG) announces today it has come to terms and agreement and has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Egoli Gas (Pty) Ltd of South Africa (http://www.egoligas.co.za) to ensure the delivery of a steady and reliable …Read More »
- Dominovas Energy Corporation (OTCQB: DNRG) announces today that its Chief Operating Officer and President of Fuel Cell Division Michael Watkins was dispatched last week, as ordered directly by Chairman and CEO Neal Allen to meet with a natural gas supplier …Read More »
Sign Up for Email Updates
- Original Article published at MyBroadband South Africa will start commissioning new energy capacity by 2022 at the earliest, the Department of Energy said on Tuesday. The department briefed Parliament’s portfolio committee on energy on the Integrated Energy Plan (IEP) and …Read More »
- Original article posted at Leadership Nigeria While developed nations are turning away from fossil fuels, developing nations still rely heavily on coal, oil, and natural gas for its energy. Fossil fuels are non-renewable, that is, they draw on finite resources …Read More »
- Original Article appears at Fortune ENERGY | Kate Samuelson The solar and wind industries are each creating jobs at a rate 12 times faster than that of the rest of the U.S. economy, according to a new report. The study, published by …Read More »
- Original Article posted at Sat Press Releases | by Ronak Bora The Report “Fuel Cell Market Size By Application (Stationary, Portable, Transport), By Product (PEMFC, DMFC, SOFC), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S, Canada, Germany, UK, Japan, South Korea, South …Read More »
Renewable Energy is Growing Rapidly:
Current trends suggest some markets in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) are poised to leapfrog to an
economic development paradigm based on affordable renewables. – RENEWABLE ENERGY Medium-Term Market Report 2015
Renewable energy will represent the largest single source of electricity growth over the next five years, driven by falling costs and aggressive expansion in emerging economies, the IEA said Friday in an annual market report.
Dominovas Energy Corp is committed to deploying the most technologically advanced, cost effective, market-based energy solution available today. Being cost efficient and cutting edge does not mean sacrifice when it comes to addressing societal, political, ecosystem concerns, and other critical issues. We embrace energy challenges from a solutions-oriented platform. We will advise companies and countries, anticipating that the entity is confronting exigent issues representing many different perspectives and is faced with challenges both known and unknown.
With exemplary, cutting-edge science, and the most technologically advanced fuel cell product, Dominovas Energy Corp’s vision is to provide energy solutions globally.
To be recognized the world over as “THE” global fuel cell energy solutions company.
Dr. Islam Presents the RUBICON System
Dominovas Energy Board of Directors member and President of the Africa Division Emilio DeJesus meets with Dr. Abdulaye Sylla – Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Mali – to discuss Dominovas Energy, its RUBICON fuel cell system, and delivering electricity to his nation.
IR Kit for DNRG
Latest Photo Gallery
Dominovas Energy Follows up at University of Johannesburg